1. Collected Data.
Oraigo Srl collects and uses the following personal data through the website:
- Name and Surname: To personalize communication and provide a more individualized service.
- Email Address: To respond to user inquiries and send communications relevant to Oraigo Srl’s services unless the user chooses to opt-out from such communications.
- Company Name: To better understand the context in which the user is requesting contact and to provide relevant information.
- Interest to Explore: To comprehend user needs and requests and offer targeted and relevant responses.
2. Purpose of processing.
The personal data provided by users will be used by Oraigo Srl for the following purposes:
- To respond to inquiries sent through the “Contact Us” form on the website.
- To send promotional communications regarding Oraigo Srl’s services, but only if the user has explicitly consented to receive such communications.
- To improve the services and user experience on the website.
3. Use of Google Analytics.
4. Legal Basis of processing.
The processing of user’s personal data is based on the voluntary consent provided by users when submitting information through the “Contact Us” form .
5. Data Retention.
Oraigo Srl will retain the personal data provided by users only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless otherwise required or permitted by law.
6. Data Sharing.
Oraigo Srl will not sell, rent, or disclose users’ personal data to third parties, except with the explicit consent of the user or when required by law.
7. Data Security.
Oraigo Srl employs appropriate security measures to protect users’ personal data from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure. However, given the nature of the Internet, Oraigo Srl cannot guarantee the total security of information transmitted through the website.
8. Rights of the Data Subject.
Users have the right to access, correct, modify, or delete their personal data at any time. They may also request the limitation or opposition to the processing of their personal data, as well as the right to data portability. Such requests can be made by emailing [email protected].
LAST UPDATED: 26/07/23